MOON KIDS
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

MOON KIDS

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

muslimanski holokausti ...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ghada
NEWBORN KID
NEWBORN KID

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 82
العمر : 37
العمل/الترفيه : English teacher
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/08/2008

muslimanski holokausti ... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: muslimanski holokausti ...   muslimanski holokausti ... I_icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 06, 2008 11:28 pm

1. Crusaders killed more than half million Muslims during and after occupying Jerusalem on July 15, 1099 CE.
2. Ganges Khan and his forces killed more than a million Muslims during the occupation of Iraq and neighboring areas.

3. Thousands of Muslims were killed and forced to change religion by Spanish Crusaders in South America.
More than a million Muslims were killed and displaced by Spanish and
other European Christians during the rebellion against the Ottoman
Empire.
5. More than 3 million Muslims were killed and displaced
by the European colonial powers during and after the occupation of
Muslim countries after World War I and II.
6. More than 5 million Muslims were killed and displaced by Tsars of Russia
7. More than two million Muslims were killed and several millions others displaced by Communist Government of Russia

More than 1.5 million Muslims have been killed in China, Cambodia,
Vietnam, and other Far East countries since the world war II
9. More than half million Muslims have been killed and displaced in Burma since World War II
10. Hindu and Sikh extremists killed more than million Muslims during establishment of Pakistan on August 14, 1947.

11. More than half million Muslims have been killed in India and Kashmir by Hindu forces since 1947.
12. More than half million Muslims were killed by Christian Serbs and Croats in Bosnia during early 90s.
13. Christian Serbs killed more than 100,000 Muslims in Kosovo and Albania during mid 90s.

14. More than 5 million Muslims have been killed and displaced in Palestine since the West's creation of Zionist State in 1948.
15. Over a million Muslim Chechen have been killed and displaced by Russian occupation forces since 1990s.

16. More than 5 million Muslims were killed and displaced by the Russian occupation of Afghanistan
17. More than one million Muslims children died from malnutrition in Iraq during the USrael embargo on Iraq during 1990s.

Thousands of Muslims have been killed by the secular governments in
Muslim countries, backed by the West, since the independence from the
western colonial powers.
19. Currently, hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have been killed by the American forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
the small boody
Admin
Admin
the small boody

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 276
العمر : 30
اين تعيش؟ : In My mind With my AllaH
العمل/الترفيه : طالب على ما ربنا يفرجها
الحالة النفسية : كويس {طول ما أنا معاكو على المنتدى}
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/09/2008

muslimanski holokausti ... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: muslimanski holokausti ...   muslimanski holokausti ... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 09, 2008 1:48 am

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
فعلاً مسلمين كسوفو عاوزين مساعدة
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://spider.goo-dart.com

muslimanski holokausti ...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
MOON KIDS :: الملتقي العلمي والثقافي واللغات :: (ENGLISH FORUM(ISLAM IS GREATEST-
انتقل الى: